Saturday, April 2, 2011

Possibly a cactus


Doctor Who is close. 

So close in fact that the ABC have actually released an air date- Saturday 30th April at 7:30pm. I have several issues with said air date but this is not a post about that. This is a post about the new trailer. 

In case you've been living in a box without wifi, you can view the trailer in the player above. Even if you have seen it you most defiantly have not seen it enough times. So watch it again. 

Done? Mind completely blown? I know right? There's a fair chance you're having a bit of trouble coming to terms with what you've just seen (even if you're seeing it for the millionth time). Which parts are important?! Where should I be looking?! What in the name of zarquon was THAT?!
Never fear! Alex is here to help.

















































I will now take questions.

11 comments:

  1. The one with the label 'That' is possibly the emperor from Star Wars, in fact I'm willing bet it is *nods assuredly*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uzzup aab vvvzpp buh ulllg IS THAT THE 9/10 TARDIS CONSOLE IN THE SECOND PINK FLANNIE SHOT? Ajpp ppfffwaaah?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes. Yes it is. I think you need to know how difficult it was for me to be flippant with some of these. Like the CLOWN.

    There is one thing I need to point out- the tally marks. On Amy's arm. We noticed these in the last trailer. I am almost sure that's a plot point.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still can't get over the beard. Whaaaaat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't WAIT to find out what the tally marks are! HOLY SHIT, you've successfully stolen my sanity with these.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There seems to be a lot of red lights

    ReplyDelete
  7. A while ago beccamarsh watched the trailer on then end of a Christmas Carol. And then we watched it again. And again. And then in freeze frame. And then backwards in freeze frame. We did this for about an hour and a half. It was 1am when we stopped.

    We ended up trying to match the scenes up using totally stupid methods like clothing and bowtie colour. As a result it got to the stage where we were yelling total nonsense at the TV. We became irrationally obsessed with the red lights. Until we were just screaming 'RED LIGHT! THAT WAS A RED LIGHT! RED LIGHT!'

    A lot of these captions are jokes from that night. Except BOOT. That's was a totally different night.

    If any of these things turn out to be relevant. If red lights are a major plot point or the silence has a cat- we called it first.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really glad you pointed out that label on the door...I wouldn't have caught that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. In 'FACE' is that Jim Keats from Ashes? IS IT? IT LOOKS LIKE HIM!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're awesome for making a gif out of it btw. I'm like a proud mother right now.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like all of the red lights XD This is brilliant! =]

    ReplyDelete